Open access policy
This is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Declaration.
All article published in The New Ropanasuri Journal of Surgery has a specific digital object identifier (DOI), a standard of digital publication as a system for persistent and actionable identification and interoperable exchange of managed information on digital networks.
- Access to articles
- The article is universally and freely accessible via the internet, in an easily readable format, and deposited immediately upon publication, without the embargo, in an agreed format i.e., portable document format (.pdf).
- The author(s) retain the copyright of published articles without restrictions, the license applies to the readers and the publisher under the Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY-NC) to ensure the implementation of open access.
- Permanency of articles. To ensure that all open access articles published by The New Ropanasuri Journal of Surgery, articles are deposited in a safe archive of Universitas Indonesia.
- Article corrections and retractions. Any corrections or retractions of published articles will be made by publishing a correction or retraction note and without altering the original article but adding a link to the note. The original article remains in the public domain and the subsequent correction or retraction will be widely indexed.
- If the material is considered to infringe certain rights or is defamatory, there is no option but to remove that material from the site and those sites on which we have deposited the material in question, in accordance with the regulation of the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE).