Open access policy
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author; in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Declaration.
- Access to articles
- The article is universally and freely accessible via the internet, in an easily readable format and deposited immediately upon publication, without embargo, in an agreed format i.e. portable document format (.pdf).
- The author(s) keep the copyright of published article under the Creative Commons Attribution license (CCâ€“BY) to ensure implementation of open access.
- Permanency of articles To ensure that all open access articles published by New Ropanasuri Journal of Surgery, articles are deposited in a safe archive of Universitas Indonesia.
- Article corrections and retractions Any corrections or retractions of published articles will be made by publishing a correction or retraction note and without altering the original article but adding a link to the note. The original article remains in the public domain and the subsequent correction or retraction will be widely indexed.
- Article removal If a material is considered to infringe certain rights or is defamatory, there is no option but to remove that material from the site and those sites on which we have deposited the material in question.