- Publisher: Faculty of Psychology Universitas Indonesia
- Abbreviation: PRoUSt
- License: CC BY-SA 3.0
- URL: http://proust.ui.ac.id/index.php/journal/
- OAI: http //proust.ui.ac.id/index.php/journal/oai
- ISSN: 2615-8582 (online), 2620-3960 (print)
- Frequency: 2 issues per year (Biannual)
- DOI Prefix: 10.7454/proust by Crossref
- Editor in Chief: Zara Ambadar
Psychological Research on Urban Society (PRoUSt) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that publishes empirical and theoretical research on psychology and other relevant fields. This journal is indexed on Crossref, Dimensions, DOAJ, Garuda, and SINTA.
PRoUSt has been nationally accredited as "SINTA-2" by the Ministry of Research & Technology, National Research and Innovation Agency of the Republic of Indonesia (No. 200/M/KPT/2020) since December 2020.
PRoUSt is published twice a year, on April and October, by the Faculty of Psychology Universitas Indonesia. PRoUSt is available in print (ISSN 2620-3960) and online versions (ISSN 26615-8582).
PRoUSt's SINTA-2 AccreditationPROUST is nationally accredited by the National Journal Accreditation (ARJUNA) on December 2020!
Psychological Research on Urban Society (PRoUSt) has been accredited by the National Journal Accreditation (ARJUNA).
See our Announcement section for more details.