- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 8 pages with a minimum of 5000 words exclude references.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, or manual citation and choose APA style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the paper template (DOC) to avoid desk rejection.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract should below 300 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a Background (2-3 Sentences), Research Methodology (2-3 Sentences), and Results (Minimal 8 Sentences), and the Conclusions (2-3 Sentences).
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to follow standard empirical papers: introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgements, references. However, slightly different structure may exist depends on the type of paper.
- References. Expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with a minimum of 60% to journal papers. The references must be up-to-date references (5 years back).